Thursday, September 3, 2009

Friday 5th February 2010 Ted


I'm firmly back in the real world after a great xmas & new year. I've started marketing my work a little for the first time and have just completed my first commission (above), it's a pencil drawing of a friends dog "Ted".

At the moment I'm helping out in the mornings (mon-fri) at Quinta do Cavalinho, mucking out & exercising the horses. Brilliant for me as for the first time in ages I've stopped whining about owning my own! So afternoons are for me to get stuck into painting, I've set up this blog alongside Twitter & a Facebook page to put myself under a bit of pressure. I hope to be amassing quite a portfolio in the near future.

Today however, is a day off & all I'll be doing is making pizza dough for tonights tea & maybe some ginger biscuits for the kids!

No comments: